Our EPIC 2.0 heroes have crossed the Forest of Fear and survived the challenging conditions of the Desert of Despair. With a short break in the Village of Hope, the teams are now in the middle of crossing the Valley of Death.
So far, there have been some losses, missed targets, undelivered promises… But there have also been bonding moments, great successes and innovative ideas!
- No PowerPoint slides!! But any other means it acceptable: poster, video, theatre play, expressive dance, etc…
- EVERY person in the team has to present/say something, covering the following points:
- WHAT has the team achieved? (in terms of result and concrete outcomes)
- WHY is that EPIC? (because this is not any project, it’s an EPIC project!)
- HOW did they make it happen? (what were the steps undertaken by the team to bring the project to life?)
On the day of the EPIC Champions Local Tournament on Day 3, everyone gets to vote: the participants, the mentors, a representative from INTI and the one Leadapreneur team member. Teams will be judged on the following criteria:
- PERFORMANCE - what results and outcomes did you achieve, and how authentic are you in delivering your message?
- CLARITY - how clearly can you explain what you have achieved?
- COMPELLING - how awesome is it, and why would other people vote for your team project?
To help out our EPIC Champions, Leadapreneur offers them access to their online course “Advanced Communication for 21st Century Leaders” , o. To do this, follow these 3 steps:
1. Register on the link.
2. To access this online course for free, use the exclusive coupon code EPICchampion.
3. Complete the following 3 lectures:
Completing these online lectures will be very helpful in the creation of your final 4-min team presentation!
Then get in touch with our awesome EPIC's Community Manager:
017 396 9540